Annual Gifts Make a Difference - here and now!
We put your gift to the Sciencenter Annual Fund to work immediately. From creating educational programs and developing new exhibits, your annual gift supports everything we do, while helping us keep the Sciencenter accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds.
For example, annual fund gifts support:
- Upgrades to our live coral reef tanks and other salt water displays
- New exhibits and Discovery Space boxes
- Our Membership Access Program (MAP), providing free memberships to families in need
- Annual Spooky Science and NanoDay events, and First Free Sundays in winter
- Family Science Nights in rural schools
- Sponsored field trips for second-grade classes in local schools
- New toys and materials for the Curiosity Corner programming
- Summer Camp scholarships for families in need
Imagine what your gift could do!
For more information on annual giving, or to make a gift in support of the Sciencenter, please contact Christine Bissen, Director of Advancement, at 607.272.0600, ext. 19, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Any information supplied by, or collected from Sciencenter donors and members is confidential. Donor and member information will not be shared outside the Sciencenter for any reason unless permission is granted in writing by the donor/member to share such information.
All requests to remain anonymous will be honored.
The Sciencenter does not share, trade or sell donors' or members' personal or contact information with anyone else, nor will the Sciencenter send mailings to donors/members on behalf of other organizations.
Donors and members will be contacted periodically by postal mail, telephone or email for purposes of solicitation, membership renewal, gift acknowledgement and/or to share event information. Donors/members may request in writing to be permanently removed from the Sciencenter mailing list. All requests to be removed from mailing lists shall be honored.