Bloodsuckers are invading! Explore the science of what’s biting you! Examine the what, why, when and how of mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, leeches and other parasites. Feel for heat—bloodsuckers need a hot meal! Locate CO2 in your breath that attracts mosquitoes. Find a vein in an arm, and match suckers by their mouth parts. Play the itchy TwITCHer Game! Learn why bloodsuckers are important to the ecosystem—and how to keep them out of YOUR system. Creepy good fun!
- Designed for a family audience
- Developed by EEC (Environmental Exhibit Collaborative)
- Funded by: Jane’s Trust, Cabot Family Charitable Trust, IMLS
- Size: 1,500-2,000 sq. ft.
- Flexible layout, easy moving and installation
- Minimal storage required
- Rental Fee: $25,000 for 3-1/2+ months
- Shipping: 1 truck